Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Best Buy is hosting an early access online-only sale today that includes significant discounts on the Apple Watch and the iPad Air 2 ahead of the traditional Black Friday shopping holiday.

bestbuyapplewatchdeal-800x286.jpg

Customers can get $50 off the Apple Watch Sport and $100 off the stainless steel Apple Watch, dropping entry-level prices to $299 and $449, respectively. The discount applies to all Apple Watch models that Best Buy sells and is available online only.

To get the discount, enter the code AWSPORTDEAL when checking out with an Apple Watch Sport or AWDEAL when checking out with the stainless steel Apple Watch.

Best Buy is also offering up to $125 off iPad Air 2 models. The 16 and 64GB iPad Air 2 models can be purchased at a $100 discount when using the promo code IPADAIR2DEAL at checkout, while 128GB models can be purchased at a $125 discount with the promocode IPADSAVE125DEAL.

Best Buy's Early Access sale will end on 11/24/15 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. That translates to 9:59 p.m. Pacific Time and 12:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

When Black Friday rolls around, Best Buy will be offering additional discounts on the Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and a selection of MacBooks. Several other retailers are also offering similar deals, all of which can be found in our dedicated Black Friday roundup.

Article Link: Best Buy Offering Up to $100 Off Apple Watch Today Only in Pre-Black Friday Sale

Suspended
Dec 6, 2012
Nice deals if you don't already own a watch or ipad. Probably should have waited to buy mine (nah, I am happy with my purchase).

mguzzi

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Columbia SC
Sams Club has the best price on the iPad Air 2 I believe its a $150 off. The best Buy Apple Watch deal is the same deal that they will have on Black Friday.

The only way to get the Apple Watch any cheaper is to find an open box deal, buy one used from CowBoom, Craigslist, Ebay or hope for a better deal on Cyber Monday or after Christmas.

mcorleone

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2008
Florida
With any new Apple product, I never buy a first launch item. I'll always wait for at least a 2.0 version and it's pretty much confirmed that a new Apple watch is on the way. The current one is too fat.

HoosBruce

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2013
Having a hard time not doing this. Getting a gold iPad Air 2 and Rose Gold Apple Watch for my gf for Christmas, and this seems like it may be the best deal even on Black Friday...

Reactions: xDKP

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
I wonder if Best Buy will price match this in store. I have 20% cash back on any Apple Pay purchases...

lennyeiger

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2015
Santa Cruz, CA
I found no sale at all there. i even went to the Sale area, where they have reforms - at a whopping $20 off. This is bull. You should take this article off the MacRumors page - its a lie.

Mascots

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
I found no sale at all there. i even went to the Sale area, where they have reforms - at a whopping $20 off. This is bull. You should take this article off the MacRumors page - its a lie.

TL;DR? As it says: put an applicable item in your cart, use the promo code on checkout.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.