Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BB2015

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2015
The smart keyboard is available to ship as of the 25th at 4:25am - get one while you can

rkulpajr

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Just ordered two different orders for my daughter and I. Paid for expedited shipping to receive it on Friday.

Last edited:

powerbook911

macrumors 68040
Mar 15, 2005
I really want one, but I've had bad luck with Best Buy shipping in the past. Plus, I wonder if over months, the magnetic pin connectors will put wear marks on the pro's smart connectors.

mkitchen

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
I really want one, but I've had bad luck with Best Buy shipping in the past. Plus, I wonder if over months, the magnetic pin connectors will put wear marks on the pro's smart connectors.
Best Buy shipping worked for me on Monday with my keyboard. I paid for Over night shipping and I got it yesterday.

Reactions: ZombiePete

powerbook911

macrumors 68040
Mar 15, 2005
Best Buy shipping worked for me on Monday with my keyboard. I paid for Over night shipping and I got it yesterday.

Thanks!

Did they ship in a box? I've had items like this shipped by Best Buy in a padded envelope so the result wasn't go great. What about stickers on the actual smart cover plastic box?

Mute point now, I waited too long, sold out, still would like to know if I see it come back online in the future.

ZombiePete

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Thanks!

Did they ship in a box? I've had items like this shipped by Best Buy in a padded envelope so the result wasn't go great. What about stickers on the actual smart cover plastic box?

Mute point now, I waited too long, sold out, still would like to know if I see it come back online in the future.
If you click "Check Stores" it should tell you that there aren't any near you, and then give you the option to add it to your cart and select a shipping option. I am still seeing an option for Friday delivery.

BB2015

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2015
I haven't cancelled my order from Staples yet for the Smart Keyboard if anyone is interested in it PM me
*edit - Staples just cancelled the order

Last edited:

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
I ordered the pencil and keyboard from Staples... I checked my order this morning and Staples just decided to drop the Pencil off my order without notifying me or anything. Pretty awesome.

rkulpajr

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
Ordered one at 5:39 it has shipped. Ordered second,for my daughter at 5:42 and it is still preparing to ship. Can anyone who ordered around same time confirm shipment.

rkulpajr

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
We are EST both have now shipped. Have tracking numbers for both keyboards. They will be to me on Friday. It is so sad that Apple totally botched this launch.

DarwinOSX

macrumors 68000
Nov 3, 2009

LOL..:) I'm pretty sure Apple thought of that...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.