iPad Best case for iPad 4

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by k1lljoy, Dec 26, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Sep 17, 2012
    North Carolina
    We were blessed with a sudden increase in pay check for a short while, and I ended up with a iPad 4 for Christmas.

And we got an iMac....... Which was equally awesome..

But anyway, No warranty or anything and I'd like a case for it. Been looking around, I want something that's relatively small, not adding a lot of thickness.

I like the idea of a smart cover, so most of my choices allow one to be connected, although I would be happy to get one without that ability.

I do NOT like the Smart Cover Case or whatever it's called. I want to be able to remove the smart cover.

Top of my list right now is SwitchEasy's CoverBody. Anybody have any experience with this case?

SwitchEasy's Canvas is also really nice but I can't tell if the Smart Cover thing comes off.

Thanks in advance
  2. macrumors member

Jun 8, 2010
    I tried a lot of back cover and by far this is my favorite one.
    It looks good and It's compatible with apple smart cover. ( Get the black smart cover to go with it):)

The pango wa series for ipad 4
  3. macrumors 603

Mar 22, 2010
  4. macrumors 68030

Jun 30, 2010
    If you want back protection, I recommend the CoverBuddy from SwitchEasy. I love their iPad mini version.
  5. macrumors member

Oct 11, 2012
    Switcheasy canvas is perfect, not sure if it has the lightning connector opening or still only the 30 pin though, I'm currently trying to find out as I was given a 4 over the holidays myself, I have one on my iPad 2.
  6. macrumors newbie

Dec 28, 2012
    ipad 3 case

i am not satified with my ipad3 cover too .though it is lovely green,ultra slim ,it can't stand . it bothers me while watching the movies . if you had bought perfect case ,pls share it to me .
  7. macrumors 6502a

Oct 8, 2008
    Anyone tried iSkin Aura 2 for iPad 4? Is it a good choise?