iPad mini Best case for iPad mini

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by halisray, Mar 9, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

Hi guys,

What is the best case for iPad mini? I just got one!

Thx

2. macrumors 68000

TyPod

I'm a huge fan of the Smart Cover. I'd look into getting one of these!

3. macrumors 6502

CalWizrd

This is a third party smart cover for the mini that I am using. It is excellent!

Wisedeal Sleep Mode Activation Tri-Fold Protective Front Smart Cover Case for iPad Mini

It has the aluminum hinge like the original full size smart cover, and it has a perfect fit.

4. macrumors newbie

Case for iPad Mini

I just settled on and ordered the Saddleback Leather case for my new iPad Mini. I have been very impressed with the quality of my son's Saddleback case for his iPad 3. It is a little pricy, but then so is the iPad Mini. It's worth protecting.

5. macrumors newbie

ZooGue Case for iPad Mini

I like my ZooGue case for my mini, it was not cheap at around $50 but it has some cool features, is well made and sturdy.

6. macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

i bought a smart cover for my mini with a tpu case at the back like this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B0YDY9O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. it's worth it.

but i am still in the hunt for a nice folio case. i am looking at this one also: http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Slim-Fit...qid=1363119388&sr=1-8&keywords=moko+ipad+mini

apparently this moko case for ipad has good reviews . 4-1/2 stars for 1,200 + customers. good price too.

7. macrumors newbie