Best case for my new iBook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Jason_Bryan, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Jason_Bryan macrumors regular

Just recieved my new iBook but I am putting off unpacking it until I have a new case for it. Has anybody got an recomendations?

2. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

Man you must be really good. I would have dug into the box already and had it on!

3. Jason_Bryan thread starter macrumors regular

Not good, just getting old. I have been lucky enough to have owned laptops since 1995, so it's just something esle to use at work. I have to tell you I was much more excited about my new Mighty Mouse.

4. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

5. bodeh6 macrumors 6502a

bodeh6

6. peterparker macrumors regular

peterparker

I have the Wee Bee from crumplerbags.com and I love it. Especially good if you want something not so traditional.

-dave

7. zeeko macrumors member

[​IMG]

go for the stm rebound case, i just ordered mine for my 12" ibook like 4 minutes ago, you can get it at radtech for 40$ shipped, i heard the case is just awesome and it isn't too bad for price and it looks awesome.

here is more info on the case

http://www.standardtm.com.au/rebound

8. tikibangout macrumors regular

tikibangout

Check on eBay for some Tucano cases, I heard they're good. I'm going to order the black or grey one that has iB 12" on the front of the case. Forget what its called, anyone help me out?

9. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

That's the Tucano Second Skin if I remember correctly. It says iB and then 12" in a superscript font.

10. Jason_Bryan thread starter macrumors regular

Thinking about it maybe I already have the best case to keep my new iBook in tip top condition. Off to bed now, thanks for all the replies.

Attached Files:

11. public enemy macrumors regular

public enemy

be unique

you should decorate it with pasta and pipe cleaners, a little glitter too. go for the customized 'stock' case- set a trend