Best Dr.Dre Beats headphones?

Discussion in 'Mac Peripherals' started by hulk2012, Jan 6, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502

Can anyone recommend me the best beats by dr.dre (yes only beats) Preferably Bluetooth enable with deepest bass possible. Thanks in advance.

2. macrumors 603

blueroom

Ugg, why.

3. macrumors 603

mobilehaathi

Is there not a list of tech specs to figure this out?

4. macrumors 603

justperry

Why not buy from a decent brand, Dr.dre, no thanks.

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

They are decent..

6. macrumors 603

mobilehaathi

Don't kid yourself.

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Beats audio

8. macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Terrible.

9. macrumors 603

blueroom

Gaak, Monster is all about branding, same with Beats. (They were the same a till late 2012)

Just buy whichever one looks the best to you. It's no different than buying whatever shoes or jacket that's currently popular.

Has to be a teenager problem.

10. macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

/thread.
    image.jpg

11. macrumors newbie

Careful bashing someone for buying something at a premium price with good looks when they can buy the same hardware for much less, in a iMac forum :rolleyes:

I kid though, and will agree with the AT-M50 recommendation over beats

12. macrumors newbie

There are a lot of headphones out there, most of which I haven't tried. Based on reputation, I bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT880s. Very comfortable and the music is very listenable. Many headphones leave me feeling fatigued after a time. These don't, or at least, not for a long, long time.

13. macrumors member

Just don't buy Beats.
    I've got Senns for the same price that sound a lot better and I'm sure that there are plenty of other alternatives.

14. macrumors 603

justperry

Agree Sennheiser, or Klipsch are good choices.

15. macrumors 68000

RoastingPig

16. macrumors regular

Kaylor

Completely agree. I have them in white and they sound great. Well balanced compared to most headphones nowadays and sound fine without any powered assistance and even better with even a small amplifier. You can find them on amazon for half of what you'll pay for Beats and get much higher quality build and sound.

17. macrumors 68000

Ultrasones will destroy ANY Dre Beats headphones and for less money too. Why would you pay more for less???

18. macrumors newbie

Grados!!

What are you looking for in a headphone?

If you're looking for great sound-quality, there are much better headphones for the price. For the same price, you could get the Grado SR225i headphones...which are probably one of the other best-bang-for-buck headphones. It's not that Beats sound bad...they just sound like a $50 headphone. Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, and other companies also make headphones in a similar price range that are admirable (Head-Fi is a great place to look for reviews–it's an audio forum).

If you're paying for good looks, the Beats may be your bet. But I find it pretty ridiculous to shell out $200 for those, when you can find much better-sounding cans for much less.

19. hulk2012, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013

thread starter macrumors 6502

Damn people can't read I swear. I clearly asked for beats recommending. Did not include my own reasons buying them which is more important than anything. I also have Internet. I also own serval pairs worth over $200 each. Instead of being 'all that' just answer to the question I asked or remain quite keeping your ego still..

20. macrumors member

Get the Beats Pro. They sound the best even though they sound like **** compare to most cans in the same price range.

But if bass is all you're going for then by all means, buy Beats.

21. thread starter macrumors 6502

One solid fella outta here. Thanks!

22. macrumors 68000

I read your OP but i cant recommend beats without at least advising another brand that is better. If you do infact own several pairs of expensive cans why are you asking such a simple question as it is clear the pro's are the flagship beats? No need to be rude or you will find little help on these forums from me at least.

23. thread starter macrumors 6502

I've done my homework about other brands. Don't be offended putting blame on me for my input. Instead keep it simple and just answer to the question asked. Simple!

24. macrumors 6502a

Get the Pros they're REALLY expensive though, I know it's a nice brand but you can get something incredible for the same price, Quiet Comfort Bose 15's.... They're amazing if you're on a plane.

25. macrumors 6502

If you prefer Bluetooth enabled headphones from Beats then there is only one, Beats Wireless. I own one of these pairs and they are quite good, but not great. I initially purchased this for the Wireless feature yet was later disappointed to find out a more affordable and somewhat stylish wireless headphones was available in the market, THIS.

Otherwise, if you want a beautiful and unique design of headphones mixed with true fidelity of music then I would recommend Monster's DNA headphones, if anything.