Best Durable iPod Case?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by swahilibill, Feb 3, 2003.

1. swahilibill macrumors 6502

I have had the Xtrememac iPod case for some time now and its pretty good at keeping my iPod damn spotless(really great actually!). I am however getting very tired of that stupid flip thing, does anyone know of any really durable iPod case that has just as good of protection as the XtremeMac case. I have the original 5GB iPod by the way. I saw the iPod Armor which is made out of the anodized aluminum(ipodarmor.com), but it does not have access to the front ports!, which is kinda stupid in my opinion. I was looking at the iSee, but they say it might scratch the back of the iPod. Any help would be appreciated, thanks again!!!

2. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Re: Best Durable iPod Case?

I have the 20gig size iSee as well as a neoprene type case and a leather case with the access hole in the front. All are nice, but so far, the iSee seems nice enough. I just got it, so I'll update this in a day or two.

3. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

get a clear iSee...both of my friends with ipods have them...they love them...especially since the iSee covers the display...my friend with a 10 gig had a little problem because the 10 gig is just a little thinner than the 5 and 20, so he placed the extra no-slip rubber sticky patches inside the case and it worked perfect for him...

GREAT PRODUCT

4. swahilibill thread starter macrumors 6502