best easter eggs in a game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ninja_Turtle, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

hey just wanted to hear what good easter eggs are out there in any video game...i found couple myself, like DOOM2, the final boss is john romero and in q3 john carmacks' face is in q3dm7 in the temple of re(something)...and also in DOOM2 the 2 secrete wolfenstein levels...is there any more? post up the ones you found and which ones you think are great :) :D

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

In Halo on the last level when you are racing agaist the clock there a a few doors that have cookies in them; one has a grunt that is jumping up and down yelling "can't wait to get back to the ship because maaaaan i'm thirsty!" Another has some of the programers names splattered on the wall in blood.

In GTA: Vice City the buildings windows outline something inipropite to post here ;) there are many of these and if you just look around your bound to find some.

-Pat

3. trebblekicked macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

there was one at the end of quake 2 that was pretty good- after you beat the boss you went back down into the subterranean part of the arena and a door had opened which led to a gallery featuring the programmers and a little scene where one of the commander guys was on a throne and two of the female characters were, shall we say, pleasuring him? the two hidden levels in q2 were pretty good, too.

4. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut