1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Best iPad case for typing?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by StBDawg, Apr 26, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Now that the iPad has almost been out for a month, what is your favorite case for being able to type conformtably? I bought the Apple case the day the iPad came out but I dont't really like it. I've been wanting to get the Incase Convertible Book Jacket but my Apple store has been sold out since it came out. Is there any other cases better than the Incase convertible jacket that can do the same stuff? I mainly want it for the low angle that props it up so I can type. Thanks.

2. macrumors regular

I used the apple case until my campus store got in the macally bookstand. I really love that case. So I'm using that now.

3. macrumors 6502a

noah82

The Apple case is great for typing, just not propping it up in landscape mode.

4. macrumors 6502

Cyroceon

I definitely agree with this sentiment. I am typing this using the Apple case right now. It is great if you can deal with the slightly harsh sides where the glue connects the seams.

5. macrumors regular

The only thing that I don't like about the Apple case is how hard it is to get the iPad out of it. Other than that I love it.