Best Macbook Pro 13" Case...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Mirai 11, May 6, 2011.

1. macrumors 6502

Mirai 11

Aug 3, 2005
    Got my Macbook Pro 13" last week and totally love it, no complaints, miles beyond my old iMac, its fast for anything i throw at it. And anyone who moans about the glossy screen all day, basically needs to get laid :)
    But right now to keep it as clean as i can, end of the day i'm putting it back into its own box, and its getting to the point where i need to take it out, especially for college!
    I looked at the wiki here, but some of the links i click, they just show an 'out of business' page, while others show huge bags which could rival the size of a table..
    I basically want a smallish case with a discreet handle that will be able to protect the macbook if the case was to be dropped, with a slip/zip pocket that could hold the charger and my portable HDD.
    And it has to be black ;)
    Any recommendations really appreciated, thanks! :)
  2. macrumors regular

Mar 6, 2011
  3. macrumors 6502a

Sep 26, 2010
    Peterborough, Canada
    Since you require something with a handle and a pocket I would recommend a case from Marware.

Either the Sportfolio or Sportfolio Deluxe.

These can be had cheaper with coupons straight from the website or other third party vendors.
  4. macrumors 601

Jul 14, 2010
    Phila, PA
  5. macrumors Core

Jan 23, 2005
    I use this one from Incase. Good quality and room for all my accessories.
  6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Mirai 11

Aug 3, 2005
    not bad, but something that looks discreet too...and can be delivered in the UK :p
  7. macrumors 6502

Oct 27, 2007
    I'm looking at the David King 6153 case.......its gorgeous, not everyone's cup of tea though
  8. macrumors 603

Feb 3, 2010
    United Kingdom
  9. macrumors newbie

Apr 25, 2011
    The Incase deluxe sleeve for MacBook pro's. It's very high quality & is sold at many apple stores. :)
  10. macrumors 65816

Apr 13, 2006
    I have this same case for my 15 inch... Nice case!