Best Mouse for a Imac G5

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by brenton, Sep 16, 2004.

1. macrumors member

Hello, I was wondering what the best mouse would be for a Imac g5 :D
    I currently Have a Xp hp Windows computer :(
    But I am moving to Apple
    Of course I am going to keep my Windows Because I will use it for my programs I already have :p
    So I Really like how the Apple's Mouse looks, But I want one That has a right clicker and A Scrolling thingy, So Thankyou

Btw I was wondering If I have a Desk for my computer right in the hallway of my bedroom and my trophy room in my new house (It isnt completely built yet) And I also Have A Desk in my room, I was wondering If I should put the mac or my hp in there, I was thinking the hp, But I was wondering and maybe you guys could give me an opinion

Thankyou
    Brenton :p

2. thread starter macrumors member

Is it against the rules to double post I cant find them (Stupid Vbulletin) IMO Ipb is much better :D

3. macrumors member

4. thread starter macrumors member

Woah

Omg that mouse is awesome where can u get it ;)

5. macrumors 6502a

JOD8FY

You can order it online from that site.

Yes, it looks just like the Pro Mouse doesn't it? They have a Bluetooth version of it coming out October 5, in case you're looking for a BT mouse.

JOD8FY

6. macrumors 68030

crazzyeddie

That site, obviously...

Any PC mouse will work basically if it has USB or Bluetooth. Most bluetooth mice that include Bluetooth adapters will not work, but if you have a built-in adapter or buy a Mac-compatible adapter, they should work fine.

7. thread starter macrumors member

Oh well....

Well I guess thats pretty much the only place that sells it like if apple or even compusa sold It I would definately want to get it :p