Best non-Apple mouse for my mac

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by starnox, Feb 10, 2006.

1. starnox macrumors 6502

Well I am growing a little tired of my apple mouse after a year of using it. I have been getting a lot of finger problems and I think it's because the mouse is so small.

I have a logitech mx700 that I don't use anymore. I would use this but it's very jerky compared to on my old PC - basically makes it unusable for me.

I think the newest logitech is the g7? Anyone had any success with this on the Mac? I would probably go with a laser mouse these days - and it HAS to work well on OS X - no jerkyness.

Need a recharging point of some sorts as well, no eating up batteries. Oh and I need to be able to get it off amazon.co.uk since I have a voucher for there.

Recommendations appreciated :)

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Umm, ok. That's pretty restrictive!

Are you looking wireless only (as implied by your "recharging" comment)? If so, I'm no help.

If you're willing to have a small, trailing wire, I've had great luck with Microsoft's Wheel Mouse Optical.

The woman brought it home one day, and I protested its Microsoftness (and its red whiteness beside my beautiful, silver PB).

Then I used it, and it's great.

Funny to me that we "ship" in the US while you "dispatch" in the UK ...:)