Best Notebook Sleeves/Cases

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by skyrockets1530, Feb 2, 2007.

1. skyrockets1530 macrumors newbie

Feb 2, 2007
    Hi Everyone,

I'm taking a look around for the best laptop sleeve for my 15" Macbook pro. I was just wondering what you guys though was the best one. I want one that looks good and still protects the computer when I put it in my bag.
    I really like the Vaja Cases ( but there a bit too expensive at the moment.
    I was also taking a look at the Knomo bags (
    Toffee sleeves (
    Has anyone here used any of those brands or would recommend a cool looking and well made sleeve for my MBP? The toffee ones are the most reasonable but are there any other similar ones around?

Thanks for your help!!!!

2. jalagl macrumors 6502a

Jun 5, 2003
    Costa Rica
    Incase Sleeves

I swear by Incase sleeves.
    You can get them at the Apple store.
  3. phil83 macrumors regular

Oct 4, 2006
    Washington, DC
    The Best for your money

If your looking for a sleeve that will not just protect your notebook from scratches I would highly recommend one of these two:

Check out the hard sleeve by axio

I'm thinking I am ether going to get that one or the one by Booq which has a sleeve called the viper M2

As for the incase sleeve that apple sells I have heard many arguments that the zipper can scratch the laptop when opening and closing. Do you have that problem jalagl? Or have they fixed that?

By The way I just ordered my MacBook Pro today (High End 15" model) and have been researching this since last summer.
  4. smueboy macrumors 6502a

Oct 30, 2006
    Wow those Vaja ones look cool (and very expensive)
    The Toffee sleeves look nice, but not very protective (other than scratches).

I have a Booq Vyper M2 which is great, and a tweed Foof which is cool for daily scratch protection in my backpack.

Brenthaven also make decent cases.

And search the forums, there are dozens of threads like this: