Best Printer offered through the apple store?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ofmossandmoose, Feb 28, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

I'm taking advantage of the $100 off a printer and i think i'm going to go with something in the 130-230$ range.

Any suggestions on best all in one printer?? I'll be using it mostly for the scanner and printing capabilities, i'd like fax but i will use it only once in a great while.

2. macrumors regular

Be careful how you word this question... you asked what printer in the Apple store is best... but you can only use the $100 off rebate on certain models.

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

really?

are you sure... i though that you could get the 100$ either automaticly or through a mail in rebate, as long as the printer and mac are on the same bill... am i wrong?

4. macrumors member

There are specific models. Check out the rebate form page 2. I ordered the HP 4280 as I wanted a small printer and didn't want to spend a lot.

5. macrumors regular

Church

I got the canon pixma mp610. It is an excellent printer and an excellent scanner in an acceptably sized package.

6. macrumors 6502a

Canon MX310 for me.

Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax.

Wanted that fax machine.

7. macrumors 6502a

If you get the HP Photosmart C7280, make sure you have a solid desk / table to put it on; it shakes my desk when it prints. Otherwise it works nicely, and is wireless.