Best Printer offered through the apple store?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ofmossandmoose, Feb 28, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2007
    I'm taking advantage of the $100 off a printer and i think i'm going to go with something in the 130-230$ range.

Any suggestions on best all in one printer?? I'll be using it mostly for the scanner and printing capabilities, i'd like fax but i will use it only once in a great while.
  2. macrumors regular

Aug 23, 2007
    Be careful how you word this question... you asked what printer in the Apple store is best... but you can only use the $100 off rebate on certain models.
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Nov 8, 2007

are you sure... i though that you could get the 100$ either automaticly or through a mail in rebate, as long as the printer and mac are on the same bill... am i wrong?
  4. macrumors member

Feb 1, 2008
    There are specific models. Check out the rebate form page 2. I ordered the HP 4280 as I wanted a small printer and didn't want to spend a lot.
  5. macrumors regular

May 9, 2005
    I got the canon pixma mp610. It is an excellent printer and an excellent scanner in an acceptably sized package.
  6. macrumors 6502a

Jan 28, 2008
    Memphis, TN
    Canon MX310 for me.

Wanted that fax machine.
  7. macrumors 6502a

Nov 2, 2007
    If you get the HP Photosmart C7280, make sure you have a solid desk / table to put it on; it shakes my desk when it prints. Otherwise it works nicely, and is wireless.