Best Screen Protector for Ipad 2??

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by holyindian, Mar 17, 2011.

1. macrumors 6502

Hi all,

What is the best screen protector for Ipad 2. For iphones i used Power Support screen protectors.. they were the best.. but not sure what to get for the iPad 2
    And pls try to recommend a screen protector..which is available in the stores.

2. macrumors 6502

I can recommend BSE:

http://www.bestskinsever.com/ipad-2-skin

I put their skin on my iPod touch and really like the material. I have one in the mail (should be here today or tomorrow) for my iPad2.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

For iphone i use Power support antil glare for front, and wrapsol for back.
    Not sure what is good for ipad 2. :(

4. macrumors 6502

benjayman2

I ordered from sgp last night. Still thinking about zagg for the back. I have to wait though since I ordered a danbo decal last night too.

5. macrumors 65816

orpheus1120

Power Support protectors for iPad 2 is coming soon. This is the best screen protector I have used. For the back, use wraposol.

6. macrumors 6502

benjayman2

wish they had a back only option though.

7. macrumors 65816

orpheus1120

Exactly. Perhaps in time.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502

I loved PS screen protector for iphone, but they dont anything yet for ipad 2. In the mean time what can i use for front!! I dont like zagg invisible shield.. they are sticky and tacky.
    I also use wrapsol for back for my iphone, but for ipads is kind of expensive for full body. I wished they just had a back one.

9. macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

Ordered a screen protector from sgpstore.com on Tuesday - I've owned a few of their protectors. Tracked it today and it is scheduled to be delivered today. :D

10. macrumors 68030

These things really go for $20/$30 for only a screen film?:eek:

11. thread starter macrumors 6502

There is no lifetime warranty on this product.

12. thread starter macrumors 6502

I think everyone is earning of premium price for anything that is connected to apple..:D

Back to screens.. temme temme quick.

13. macrumors 6502a

bembol

After ruining my Clarivue Screen Protector when I had my 32GB iPhone 4, I'm not going to spend more than $10, the clarivue cost me $20 shipped.

After Google/eBay, I found Xtreme Guard. I just got one for my BlackBerry Bold 9780 for $2.49 each (bought two) and ordered one for my iPad 64GB 3G, less than $10 shipped.

It's not as easy to apply like Clarivue but it does the job.

14. macrumors newbie

Maybe this a good screen protector for you

Maybe you can try Screen Protector From Splash for your Ipad2,.. I found one from here http://www.technupower.com/ipad-2-screen-protector-from-splash-1009.html then I compared with other. But don't know if it suitable for you Holyindian,... :)

15. macrumors regular

Don't bother with splash. I have put many screen protectors for my iPads n friends n splash is the worst of all. Bubbles, lints (even when hold in the air). A lot of headaches.

16. macrumors 6502

The best is Power support with sgp being a close second

17. macrumors newbie

18. macrumors regular

iphone joe

How long does it take for delivery?

19. macrumors newbie

I ordered mine around the 23rd and got it this Monday which is 28th. If i counted it as business days I guess it took around 4 business day to deliver. Not bad since I have experienced way delayed shipping from other sites before.

20. macrumors member

I personally like my Zagg.......plus there is a lifetime warranty on it. Can't tell you how nice is it so tear it off when it starts to show any wear/tear and only have to pay $4 for shipping for a new one.

There are however a LOT of people here that are NOT fans, not sure why, but I like mine and have had them on my 3G, 3GS, 4G and now iPad2. HTH

21. macrumors 6502

22. macrumors newbie

Magic Film

This stuff is bomb proof as it's used for invisible car bras and industrial tent...

23. macrumors member

I have this on my iPad as an "emergency." While it's a fantastic value, there's a rainbow effect all over the film (though it's not noticeable when the screen is on) and it's a finger print magnet and do not wipe off easily. If it wasn't for the extra protection, I wouldn't have used this at all. Bare screen works a 1000 times better.

24. macrumors regular

I can vouch for Xtremeguard. The ebay ads seem a bit on the shady side, but i have one for my nook color and i see no difference from all the other $29.99 apply-with-soapy-water ones. i'll never consider paying more than $10 for a screen protector.

25. macrumors newbie

Would you not consider sgp for both screen and back? Does wraposol or zagg make that much of a better product for the back?