Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
cheers guys, keep the links coming.

i did have a look at the wallpaper review site, checked out BestQualityWallpapers.com that was linked to, but it's not all that good. only usual res, and just walls that were ripped off other sites anyway. :mad:

i'd prefer just to keep posting the best links right here. so keep 'em coming. :cool:

reubs

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2006
I'm looking for a wallpaper site that lets me download in WS format (not too many that I've seen out there), and I'd like there to be a good selection of movie-themed wallpaper. On our old PC I could do this a lot b/c all of the official movie sites had wallpapers available there, but I can't find any now in WS. Thanks for any help.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Great idea for a thread because I've seen lots of people ask "hey just got my mac, now where do I get a cool wallpaper?"
I have nothing to offer but I still find this thread a good idea.

cb911

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
fromparis looks like a good site! :) only problem is it looks like the walls only come in res up to 1280x854...

reubs - i'm wondering exactly what format "WS" is? i've never heard of that before. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.