Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
I've had it on my phone, camera and both my Macbooks. I love it!

I was actually wondering when BSE was going to release this. Good price too! Twice as cheap as SZ and you don't need the lifetime warranty. I haven't had to replace the BSE skin on either of my electronics and its already been 6 months (for the Blackberry).

Just be sure to take your time and follow the instructions carefully! I can't stress this enough. Many complain that the invisible skin sucks, etc but that's cause they didn't read and follow the instructions.

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
Like what? Having a gooey residue? I've had to remove and reapply the invisible skin for my Blackberry and it left no residue. Could be because they didn't follow the instructions which left the edges to collect gunk. Then when they had to take off the skin, there's the goo! (gunk).

kimnkk

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2007
Me!bourne, Australia
I don't see why the full body skins can only be shipped to the US and Canada, when the other ones can be shipped overseas.

Oh well, looks like Invisible Shield gets my money then.

whaleboy

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2007
I'm less interested in protecting the surface of the computer as much as giving the outer surface a little 'tack' so it doesn't slip out of my hands when carrying it from room to room. The shell is just to slick, and I am paranoid about it slipping. Does this 'Skin' have more grip to its surface than the alum shell of the MBP?

-David

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
I'm less interested in protecting the surface of the computer as much as giving the outer surface a little 'tack' so it doesn't slip out of my hands when carrying it from room to room. The shell is just to slick, and I am paranoid about it slipping. Does this 'Skin' have more grip to its surface than the alum shell of the MBP?

-David

Definitely. I placed a small piece of 'skin' on the battery of my phone just to have better grip.

tundotcom

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2007
NYC
I don't see why the full body skins can only be shipped to the US and Canada, when the other ones can be shipped overseas.

Oh well, looks like Invisible Shield gets my money then.
It comes in a giant tube, so I guess they want to avoid customs fees and whatnot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.