Best Source for Desktop Pictures...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mikebatho, Nov 9, 2005.

1. mikebatho macrumors 6502a

My fave place used to be SPYMAC. They did a really nicely finished range of background shots of every imaginable style...

But they seem to be arsing around getting their new site sorted, you still can't access the gallery section.

I've typed 'apple desktops' and 'mac desktops' into Google, but nothing on the first pages compares....

So, does anyone else out there have suggestions for good sites to grab desktop images? I work as a designer myself, so the alternative sites I've checked out so far haven't quite cut the mustard, so to speak....

?

2. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, that's the kind of thing. Once I got in there & had a look around, I think I'd been there before, but there was some nice new stuff....

Anyone else...?

4. James Philp macrumors 65816

James Philp

5. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sexydesktop are a legendary site, but I tend not to opt for that on my day to day screen....:p

6. Will Cheyney macrumors 6502a

Will Cheyney

7. mikebatho thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've made a few of my own over the years, but I get sick & tired of looking at my own stuff all day.

My own work is in progress on my mac 9 to 5, so I like to have somebody else's artwork there in the background, or even a cool photo....