Best steroid/growth hormone?

Discussion in 'Community' started by MacAztec, Nov 8, 2003.

1. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Im in the market for a good steroid/growth hormone. I am currently looking at:

1-AD (produces 1-testosterone)
    DBol
    GHR (Growth Hormone Replacement)

Does anyone here have any experience with any steroid/growth hormone product?

I know this may not be the best place to post this kind of question, but I have posted other places as well.

2. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

These are controlled substances - no one but a doctor can legally give them to you.

You do know the horrible side effects of this crap don't you?

3. Mark James macrumors regular

4. Dros macrumors 6502

I can understand you may be feeling a lot of pressure if your father was a big time player, but if you asked him, I bet he'd rather you play at the level your body allows instead of a) cheating b) destroying your body.

5. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

No, whats that?

Anyways, I have talked to some guys (cousins) east that take 1-AD. They said 3/4 of the guys that get scholorships on their team have been taking that. The only sideffect was minor hair loss, only taking effect after 8 weeks of use (which is a LONG time).

These aren't injections or anything, not real hard on your body.

6. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

Re: Best steroid/growth hormone?

a proper diet, with extra protein supplements - and a good work out regimen would suit you fine.

If you need steroids to help you get bigger and better, then your 1) doing something wrong 2) platued and you need to change your work out regimen to stimulate and trick your muscles 3) not working hard enough 4) working to hard 5) not eating right 6) not sleeping well

or finally 7) you reached your peak, and it's time to face the fact that not everyone is meant to win championships.

grab a mens health or men Fitness magazine, they have great tips of how to break out of ruts and how to improve eating habits,

finally, there is creatine, this is by far the best way to go if you need that edge.

it does actually work the way it is supposed too. Don't let anyone tell you that it's bad for you, i've read plenty enough about it that i know it's safe... i have friends that wrote there masters papers on the effects of creatine, and they always came out safe

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

8. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

I hope you know, especially as a teen guy, that steroids can cause you to be impotent, have shrunked testicles, and actually can REDUCE muscle growth, and shrink one's current muscles.
    Not to mention that it can stunt your growth.

So what do you want to do Macaztec?

Not be able to have kids in the future, get laughed at by girls for having no balls, and have no muscles after high school?

Its all about your priorities...

9. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Actually, Playboy did an article awhile ago about how moderate steriod use has little to no side effects. They essenially said that it's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be.

10. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

EXACTLY. I know SOOOO many people that do roids and have little or no sideffects. The people that have the small nuts are the ones taking injections of like some crazy anabolic steroid.

I also know a bodybuilder that is like 60, he used to train me. He did steroids when he was younger back when they were alot more unstable. He still seems pretty big.

We'll see.

11. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

There are more than just physical side effects too....

Steroids can make you become violent, and worse.

Dude, don't use them. If you are willing to pay the 'small consequences' then there isn't anything I can do to stop you, but just think about it.

40 years from now do you really think that you won't regret having used them?

You know, they used to say pot had no bad side effects.... I hope you don't think that's true too.

scem0

12. Dros macrumors 6502

Frankly, looking at some photos of you... you just don't look big, and all the chemical potions in the world aren't going to turn you into some pro level freak of nature. Why push the envelope when you aren't even going to get to that level. Work hard, study, get yourself a scholarship to some division III school where football won't be an unhealthily huge part of your life and self-esteem, and realize you'll be better off for it than all the players at big time programs who are tossed aside after a few years and end up selling cars at the local dealer, telling each customer about the "big catch" they made against the rivals 15 years ago.

13. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

This was probably not the place to ask that...

I really don't care if you use them or not, just be careful. I also can't tell you what is what, because I know little about the subject.

14. leet1 macrumors 6502

Re: Re: Best steroid/growth hormone?

Yup, use creatine. Works great with no bad side effects. :D

Best of all, its not too expensive. I've been using it and exercising 1 1/2 hours every monday, wednesday, and friday. After two months, incrediable results. :cool:

Do two weeks on, two weeks off, or consult your doctor on a good program for you. You don't need his permission for it, bought over the counter, but he prolly give you some pointers.

You will be seeing results QUICK, so screw steriods, lol. :p

15. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

steroides in rare cases are ok or necessary - e.g. if your lungs just work too poorly without. but then the choise of whetehr or which is not to be done by what your friends suggest you but by doctors.

and even in those cases - really moderated and controlled use - you get the same sh.. that you get with cortisones etc. getting used to them > less effect > need more, gaining weight (that is not muscle btw), skin problems, a lot of other problems.

try creatine and carnitine, they may work for you.

try them, if you are otherwise healthy and have no kidney problems. i avoid those, high proteins, painkillers (with constant pain ..) etc etc, bad kidneys that i just want to keep working. and i'd just be too scared to try any more chemical crap including all kinds of un-prescribed hormones etc (and including also the pill), cortisones etc etc etc.

enjoy being healthy while you can, and don't look for the ways to risk it.

16. stromie952 macrumors regular

Here's the question nobody has asked yet....what is the goal behind all of this?

Just to be huge or is it to get some grandiose life accomplishment or what?

17. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

I take it that from your Avactor that you play American Football.

Did yo usee what happend in the Ture De France a few years back with all the drug issues?

If you take drugs to improve preformace all your doing is cheating, and winning when you cheat is no fun, and losing when you cheat is humiliating.

18. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

I would steer clear of the HGH -- not enough long-term research yet -- but as long as you can limit yourself on steroids you should be okay. There are guys in their 50s and older who've been using them for decades.

Like with marijuana, another relatively harmless drug, the potential for abuse is high even though the stakes seem low. More steroids do not just equal more muscles, so if you choose to do them, stick to a certain dose and never up it no matter what.

The key is moderation. Just keep in mind that the law of diminishing returns is in full effect and in this case not only diminishing, but derogatory.

Start with creatine though. It's more natural and makes you work for real. You're going to have to get used to it sometime.

19. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

Rowing training:
    3 two hour water sessions,
    3 six kilometer ergos,
    2 two kilometer,
    2 one and a half hour weight sessions.
    1 two kilometer race.
    (every week)

That's how to get fit. Drug cheats.

20. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Yeah, it's really not cool if you're doing it to get ahead in anything other than maybe an amateur league. And you're young and can mess up your body before it's fully matured. Wait until your 20s and see if you still think you need them.

Anti-doping tactics are getting very good, too.

21. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

Or the US shot put dude that got busted in the Olympics.

22. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

First, I'm pretty sure that the steroids your referring to are anabolic steroids.

if you don't know that, then you definatly shouldn't be taking them.

Second what hell are you doing asking for advice on taking steroids on a computer rumors forum... ya i know we talk a lot about other issues, but generally we talk computers...

if you don't have enough common sense to do your own research, to actually ask some experts - you have no business taking them.

So my advice is, get your head out of your ass, and go ask a doctor, ask a trainer, read some books, ask more doctors and more trainers. Then make a decision...

23. leet1 macrumors 6502

revenuee - There was some guy wining about losing his girlfriend on here. Its fine that he asked this. This is a huge forum and the chances of someone having actual experience with the idea at hand is very high.

Go see a doctor, read up on it, and ask around at the gym BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING. Always good advice.

24. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

25. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Absolutely agreed.

Rowing workouts are some of the hardest there are (I know, I sure did enough of 'em), but aren't exactly the best for bulking up for football.

Like others have said, explore every possible natural route first before resorting to shortcuts.