best way to get fingerprints off a new nano?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by MS bulldog, May 14, 2006.

1. macrumors regular

just got a white 1gb nano. popped it out of the box to check it out. one of my ankle biters wanted to hold it for whatever reason. anyways they must have just finished off a bag of lays xtra greasy chips, because now my new nano has two of the greasiest looking fingerprints on it. this thing looks so delicate, that i'm hesitant to just get a clean cloth to attempt the print removal. what is the thing to use in this situation?

i'm ordering one of these http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/APL6090.html so this shouldn't be a problem again. anyone used this product? it was recommended from a long time mac user. what is the advantage over full shield and the one with the cutout other than the obvious? thanks.

2. macrumors 68030

.Andy

I just use a soft tissue to clean mine MS bulldog. Seems to work just fine - if you can pick up some of these they are fantastic. Great for monitors and glasses etc.

3. macrumors 6502

nukiduz

4. thread starter macrumors regular

5. macrumors 68040

miniConvert

Grab a microfiber lense cloth, such as a Nikon or Pentax cloth, from your local PC store or opticians. They're also great for cleaning screens.

6. macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    any soft cotton cloth will do. just make sure that there arent small bits of things on ur nano on the cloth that may scratch when u rub it out

7. macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

uhhh, wipe them off? ;)