Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zipper1022

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2006
Long Island, NY/ Boston, MA
i orederd a c2d 17inch macbook pro frm them on sunday, and some guy told me they had 259 in stock at the new jersey warehouse. now i call today becasue my order status is still "in process" and he tells me that they dont have them and dont knwo when they are getting them, could be 5-7 weeks. has anyone orederd a macbookpro from them? is ther any way apple woudl tlel me when they were getting them in? i need this computer ASAP but i have a 1400 gift certificate to besbuy ( hence why i ordered from them in the first place) i dont knwo what to dooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate bestbuyyyyyyyyyyy

whawhat

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2006
i orederd a c2d 17inch macbook pro frm them on sunday, and some guy told me they had 259 in stock at the new jersey warehouse. now i call today becasue my order status is still "in process" and he tells me that they dont have them and dont knwo when they are getting them, could be 5-7 weeks. has anyone orederd a macbookpro from them? is ther any way apple woudl tlel me when they were getting them in? i need this computer ASAP but i have a 1400 gift certificate to besbuy ( hence why i ordered from them in the first place) i dont knwo what to dooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh i hate bestbuyyyyyyyyyyy

best buy is the absolute worst place to shop for electronics........good luck on getting your computer.

fall3n

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2006
order from apple? When the 24" came out retail stores said it'd take 2-4 weeks. I got my CO in 10 days after ordering from Apple.

ChickenSwartz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2006
I will let you do the search but there are legal, legit sites that will let you "sell" your BestBuy gift card and buy one from another vendor. Of course they charge a fee, you might be able to get one for amazon or some other retailer.

Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.