Beta testers for Adrenalin Racing

Discussion in 'Games' started by isgoed, Dec 10, 2003.

1. isgoed macrumors 6502

Beta Testers wanted

at 19 dec 2003: I now got 12 testers but could still use more

The game is called Adrenalin Racing and is actually an OS X port of a game i made 4 years ago. The graphics were even for that time not state of the art, but i have changed a lot about the game and gameplay is greatly improved and at least on my system it does not crash any more. I have a 550 mhz powerbook G4, 512mb ram (8mb ati rage video) and i want some testing on different systems than my own. I get about 12 FPS (min 5 FPS, max 15FPS) so a 600mhz G3 might be the minimum. Keep in mind that the classic version got 20FPS on a iMac 333 (64bit 6mb video). Still i wouldn't mind knowing the performance on a iMac 350mhz for example or on system 10.1/10.2 (if it runs at all on non-panther). Email me if you are interested at aracing @ aracing.tmfweb.nl

Steven Verstoep

note: the file will be about 8 mb. If you contact me please tell me what kind of computer you have and which version of OS X you have.

2. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Ill help you on the Beta Test! :)

System: Dual G5 2Ghz, 1.5GB RAM and Radeon 9600

Im usualy on ichat so drop me a line there so we can transfer the game. My screenname is tiagocarvalho@mac.com

3. isgoed thread starter macrumors 6502

hi Tiauguinho

Well i would love to have a Dual G5 on my testing team. Problem is i don't have a iChat account (no AOL and no .Mac). So you have to contact me.

Steven verstoep

4. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

I know a few mac gamers, send us a copy and I'll pass it on. E-mail, PM or whaterever to get in contact.

5. tliptak macrumors regular

I've got a G4 Powerbook 15in 1.25

I would be happy to help

6. kaosfere macrumors member

7. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Ditto.

8. isgoed thread starter macrumors 6502

Don't wait.

OK there are already some volonteers, so if you want to beta test, don't wait arround here but contact me at aracing @:aracing.tmfweb.nl .