Better than a FREE iPod!

Discussion in 'Community' started by JRam, Aug 30, 2004.

1. JRam macrumors member

JRam

Forget free ipods, anyone can get those. Why not get a free kid! Yes thats right, a 100% free kid!

http://www.kidsforfree.com/

Think of the possibilities! I already know of some friends that have signed up and they already got their kids, they are working on potty training them too, imagine what you could be doing now with your free kid! How would it improve your life?

.... man I hope this doesn't get me banned

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

They better not screw up the bubble wrapping when putting the package together. And I better not find stained cardboard on the bottom of the box. Otherwise, I'm gonna call up the makers of Orange-Glo to see if they can get the original cardboard color back. Then I'm going to spray the package contents with any leftover bottle spray and let it sit for a week.

3. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Well I sincerely hope this doesn't get you banned either as that was friggin hilarious.
    Seriously though you have nothing to worry about.
    As far as I go, they didn't have any kids that suited me at the moment but I'm on their email list so there is still hope.

4. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Well, if I don't get my kid in a timely banner, I will personally see to it that you are banned!

;)

5. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

DUDES THIS IS S3RIOUSLY COL!1!! OMG WTF LOL AL I NED IS FOR ONE MORE M3MBR 2 JOIN WIT A RAFERAL 2 MA AND I GAT MAH KID11111! OMG WTF LOL TAHT ROKS1!1!!!! OMG LOL MAH M3MBR NUMBR IS 8675309!1!!!! MAH FREIND JUST GOT THRE OF THAM1!1111 OMG WTF SWAATSHOP!!11!1 OMG O YEAH
    1111! WTF LOL

;)

6. King Cobra macrumors 603

I don't think the kids are 12 years old yet... so I don't think they can even manage what's posted right above.

7. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I apologize. My 12-year-old nephew was over and used my account while I put my daughter to bed. Hopefully, none of you signed on with his referral number, since I don't want any kids showing up in boxes and demanding food, TV, and their own Mac.