iPad Better to order or buy on release date.. ? Please assist me..

Discussion in 'iPad' started by cang87, Nov 5, 2012.

1. cang87, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012

macrumors member

Oct 27, 2012
    Hello guys.. I'm planning to go on iPad 4. Gen 32Gb-LTE. (Cellular)

Which one is better? Order from internet? or buy it from Apple Store on the release date? As I don't have so much time before my business travels start, I want to have it in the shortest time for being able to travel with it. (Lately till the last week of Nov.)

With which option I can buy in the earliest time ??? Even 1 day early will be something good for me..

I hope I was able to explain.. Waiting for your advices..

2. macrumors regular

Dec 22, 2008
    ipads at least here in Australia is pretty much freely available, just go to stores and try your luck
  3. thread starter macrumors member

Oct 27, 2012
    I'm at Munich and they are available here too. But I'm talking about the Cellular version. Not only wi-fi.
  4. macrumors regular

Jan 4, 2011
    Just ring up the retailers around you and ask if they have stock and go and pick one up
  5. macrumors regular

Dec 22, 2008
    sorry, didn't read it thoroughly.
    Seeing as though the LTE version will be out late november, and youre leaving late november, I wouldnt risk preordering it, just hope you can secure one on release day (shouldnt be too hard). if anything, you may be able to get one on your buisness trip?
  6. thread starter macrumors member

Oct 27, 2012
    Nope.. You're right.. In worst case I'll do like that.. Just wanted to learn if any of you guys know buying from Apple Store may be in 16th Nov. or sth around that.

I don't think I'll have time for shopping during the trip.. That's why I'm really praying for a just 'grab and go!' :)