Beyza Case 'Thinvelope' in the UK?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Scylax, Sep 10, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

Jun 14, 2009
    I really want a 'Thinvelope' case for my MBA, but I am in the UK, not the US. Does anyone know if/where I can buy one in the UK? I don't want to create a login account at Beyza if they don't ship to the UK, and I can't find any indication that they do. Could someone with an account maybe check the shipping options for me, and what they are charging in £?

Please and thank you!
  2. macrumors 6502

Sep 14, 2007
    I'm based in the UK and they do indeed ship to the UK. I bought this one from them back in June, shipping was $10 and it arrived within a few days.

The cases are expensive (my order came to £110 delivered, including the discount code below) but the fit is perfect, they look fantastic and they keep the Air in pristine condition. As a slipcase I can't recommend them highly enough.

At the checkout use voucher code CAD671IPHONFR07 to get 20% off your order.
  3. macrumors newbie

Mar 25, 2009
    Stuart, FL
    Great Case

The 'Thinvelope" is a great case. Construction and detail are top notch. Yes, it's pricey, but you get what you pay for. I live in Florida and received mine within a few days.
  4. macrumors 6502a

May 30, 2008
    I also have the thinvelope and love it. It is a great case with superb construction.