Biased Journalism

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Voltron, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Voltron macrumors newbie

Voltron

http://drudgereport.com/foxf.htm
    So they are going to use material that was never broadcasted over the air waves as proof that FOX is biased? Ok is this dude another Michael Moore copy cat making another documentary thats not quite a documentary?

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I think that even conservatives admit that Fox News is very biased. Am I wrong, or did Neil Cavuto once say on the air, "Am I biased? You're damn right I am!"

There are fringe news outlets on both sides of the aisle. Fox News happens to be one of them.

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

First I've heard of this...

Not sure what I feel about a tit-for-tat between News Networks over bias and Integrity...I feel that the real priorities in News will be somehow lost in this inter-network bickering, and that Fox will attempt to absolve itself by saying "well, other networks have done this too", which of course, is misleading (even to Fox) and beside the point. I somehow fear any truth will be the first victim, and viewers will be the worse for it...

OTOH, perhaps this will be illuminating for the Public to see (perhaps inadvertently) how News is "manufactured" by all the US Networks...and we may all be the wiser for it...

Interesting...

4. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

it could be relevant, though. what if it's a reporter discussing how the managing editor told him to hype a certain aspect of the story, or leave out another part?

5. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

Here is the website for the movie. You can see a trailer there. Sounds pretty good.

Outfoxed