BIG BANG **** games

Discussion in 'Games' started by BlueSamurai, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSamurai macrumors newbie

:mad: why do the Macbooks all my friends and girlfriend have contain BBBG but my MBP doesnt?? And when i tried trf-ing them out with a thumb driver.. the machine says it needs like abt an hour for 203mb?! Oh man what a disappointment! And i genuinely enjoyed them so much :(

2. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

I think this is because the MBP is for professionals and professionals should work and mustn't play :p

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Maybe I woke up too early but what does that mean? BBBG? abt? I SHOULD HAVE SLEPT MORE

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Bing Bang Board Games :) Dont quite know why the poster **** it out ?

5. BlueSamurai thread starter macrumors newbie

Big Bang Board Games :)

Dun worry u r not alone. I think, and want to do that every morning when i wake up :D

6. BlueSamurai thread starter macrumors newbie

You know, thats what my friends told me too even though i am not a professonal in any trade :confused:

7. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

8. risc macrumors 68030

risc

Your MacBook Pro comes with what Apple consider to be applications that a "pro" may like. Consumer machines like the iMac and MacBook come with consumer apps.

Now I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't be using the apps from 1 system on another, but I'll just point out that there is a word for it. I think it's "piracy". If you like the BBBGs why don't you just spend the $24.95 and buy it? :rolleyes:

9. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Who banged a big ****? What? I'm so lost! :eek:

Mmm, I should add something valuable and non-sardonic to this thread...hmm....

If the USB thumb drive quoted an hour for 200 megs, then it must be a USB 1.x thumb drive, or maybe try plugging it directly into the Mac and not into a hub. You can also transfer files wirelessly from one Mac to another (ad-hoc networking) or you can plug any ethernet cable between the ethernet ports of the two macs.

But you really should just buy a copy of the game.

There. I'm done now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.