Big Sale/Trade! Come On Down!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by tjwett, Sep 4, 2002.

1. macrumors 68000

May 6, 2002
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Okay, it's not THAT big but I need to clean house to make room for some new toys. Here's how it works: I'll post links below the items for info and pics etc. and if you want pics/info of my actual stuff send me a private message and I'll snap some and send em to you with the details.
    Here we go...

-PowerBook G4 Titanium 550 384 mb RAM, 20 gig, DVD, 10.1
    -ZERO Halliburton Z5 Alluminum Laptop Case, Silver. Kicks SERIOUS ass! Perfect match with the TiBook. Very James Bond-like.
    -Canon Canoscan N676U Scanner. Never even used.
    -Epson Stylus 8Cubed. A special edition 880(or 880i) that matched the Cubes and Graphite PowerMacs. Also never used.
    -Contour MiniPro USB 2 button Optical Mouse. very portable and matches the TiBook perfectly
    -Que! Fire BurnProof 16x10x40 FireWire CDRW drive. with leather case, cable.
    -Macromedia Flash 5 Educational. It's exactly the same as the full retail version only I bought it at school. Boxed, mint, everything original. I'll throw in a free book, How to do Everything with Flash 5.
    -Macromedia Dreamweaver UltraDev4 Educational. Same deal as above.
    -Adobe Illustrator 10 Edu. OS X native. Boxed with all the original stuff.
    -Adobe Photoshop 6 Classroom in a Book. The official Adobe training manual.
    -Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002 for Windows. Again, Edu discount. Boxed with everything. Mint.
    -Wacom Graphire 2 Graphics Tablet. Tablet with pen and a great 2 button wireless mouse with scrollwheel. Great for inkwell;)
    -Griffin iMic. USB audio interface. also matches the TiBook. never used.

That about does it. If you are interested in anything just send me a PM or you can email me at Oh, and I'm open to trades. I'm looking for a PowerMac, preferably Quicksilver or above.
  2. macrumors 601

Jan 13, 2002
    secret city
  3. job
    macrumors 68040

Jan 25, 2002
    in transit
    how much for the canon scanner?

is that the same one that has the usb powersource?