bill clinton on meet the press

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Sep 24, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

it's on right now. no link yet, sorry. but damn is he smart and i miss him as my president.

when tim russert asked what's the biggest challenge facing us right now? clinton responded (i paraphrase), "the illusion that our differences are larger than our common human decency."

he made intelligent comments on the WoT, iraq, how the dems should proceed this fall, and more.

oh -- it's over. i reckon crooksandliars will have some video up today.

i'd love to see a clinton / bush debate.

2. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Big Willy's smart and compassionate. Even when I disagreed with him or his administration screwed up, I still think so. The problem is Little Willy. ;)

Of course, in retrospect, even Hillary looks good compared to the current Commander in Chimp.

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Clinton was something of an establishment tool, much like every other politician...but there's also a kind of decency there that's not present in our current leader.

But yeah, I know what you mean about his intelligence: when Clinton talks, you realize how very far our standards have fallen since he was president.

4. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Yes he's one smart cookie and I miss him too. :(