Bit the bullet... and bought the ACD 20"

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Shacklebolt, May 16, 2005.

1. Shacklebolt macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt

God, I'm such a sucker for Apple. I spent 300 more dollars than a perfectly good Dell 2005FPW, and I had to cancel the order. <sigh> I hope it's worth it. I want to look at a monitor that I'm excited about. And I do have a little bit extra dough.

2. iGary Guest

iGary

Aesthetics is a very important thing to some of us, and we're willing to pay for it. No shame in your game. I feel the same way.

3. Bibulous macrumors 6502a

I think everyone here (and elsewhere) would buy the apple display if they could :)

Only things that I like about the Dell over the ACD are the inputs, I have an old VGA Tibook, and the pic in pic, but I bet that would get old like it does with a TV.

4. Sox macrumors regular

As soon as you hook it up, all your fears and anxiety will disappear. You'll love it.

5. oriol macrumors member

oriol

6. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

7. iGary Guest

iGary

Our freelance art guy just got a 23", which with my EDU discount would be $1299.00. So tempted, love the extra real estate.

BUT

Saving up for the end of year PM G5. :rolleyes:

8. BKKloppenborg macrumors regular

lol same here... When i get powerbook soon i will be on a budget and really want a nice Apple Display but know i can't.. Hey mabye Chirstmas :D

9. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl