BJ as legal defense!!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Grimace, Mar 3, 2004.

1. macrumors 68040

Grimace

2. macrumors P6

wdlove

Lawyers will certainly try anything to get a client found non guilty. I would say that she is guilty of contributory negligence. That kind of thing should not be done. I don't even want to think how that is even physically possible. :eek:

3. macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    hehe well she gets plus points for effort

i mean i would be to embarrased to raise that as a defense

4. macrumors 68000

agreenster

If the prosecutors were smart, they would use that as further charges. Wouldnt "distracting the driver of a moving vehicle" be against the law? There's gotta be a law they could charge her with, right or wrong. Heck, if having a television/dvd player in sight of the driver is illegal...

Besides, maybe the BJ is what caused the accident in the first place.

:confused:

5. macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Probably...

Imagine the jokes if he had been driving an Hummer.

6. macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    the original charge is manslaughter, but she cant be convicted of that if she is not driving the car

so the BJ defense may leave her open to other future charges but not one for manslaughter at least thats te logic

7. macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

I think it depends on the local statues. I think you could make a case for voluntary manslaughter. She intentionally committed a reckless act that caused the death of a person.

8. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

She was driving the car, but she's not quilty of manslaughter because she wasn't in control of the vehicle at the time of the accident because she was performing a BJ on the passenger.

If she was in the driver's seat, it's at least failure to maintain control.

9. macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    i like the last bit, where they claim the guy could have had his pants down for other reasons, like, he didn't feel well :confused: or he was urinating out of the car window :rolleyes: . yeah like you're gonna pee out of the window of your Mercedes convertable while moving....

10. macrumors 6502

i dont believe it.

who puts his pants down in a car to get a bj? you just unzip.

11. macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be

heh, i for one don't like the feeling of the zipper... :cool:

12. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Sad sad sad.

How can they not place where the guy was at the time the vehicle was in motion...

Wasn't he like found at the drivers seat... or don't you see the glass if he was ejectd from the car and at the straight line he flew couldn't you place what seat he was sitting in...

arg.

13. macrumors newbie

I agree, I hate the feeling of the zipper. Yet another reason that I love cruise control. Now when your driving a manual...then things get complicated real quick.

14. macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

ha! i saw the title before reading the story and i though it was BJ wholesale club! :p

seriously, that's the right time get a room or at least pull over. goodness.

15. macrumors 65816

Dippo

Do they normally charge people with manslaughter if some dies in a car accident?

Was she doing something illegal at the time of the accident (besides giving a BJ, not that this is illegal)??

16. macrumors regular

You can avoid zipper if you fold the cloth right -- just thought I'd point that out -- and it's much easier to recover to a normal clothed state if you're, say, pulled over for reckless driving. I've heard.

Anyway yeah it seems from a legal perspective that she's still responsible -- but would it be manslaughter or some kind of aiding and abetting of manslaughter charge?

17. macrumors newbie

Yes, but they dont call it road**** for nothing. May not be the smartest thing in the world, but it.... I better stop.

18. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Saw this and thought, eh, what ever gets you off - but that's in extreme poor taste. ;)

And that comment about why the guy would have his pants down (with a woman in the car, no less, regardless what she's doing) was that he wasn't feeling good? So he pulled his pants down?

Can't wait to see the reaction from the wife the next time I'm driving with her and I'm not feeling good.....

Classic stupid comment there.

D

19. macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Only if the person is doing some egregious. Drunk driving, going twice as fast as the posted speed, things like that.

20. macrumors 68000

agreenster

So, if I'm driving along and my passenger punches me in the nose and I lose control and crash into someone, killing them, am I at fault or the passenger? Kinda the same logic.....wonder if there's any lawyer here at MacRumors?

Hmm. Equating a punch in the nose to a BJ. Never thought I'd do THAT.

21. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

No thats assault/battery on part of the passanger, you couldn't be expected to be in control of the vehicle when being beat up or anything like that.

And please people remember in New York state watching pr0n on your DVD player in your car IS ILLEGAL.

:eek: :eek:

22. macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Uh, naïve much? It's called "road head", and it's more common than you think. Hell, a lot of people consider it a normal part of sex life-- and it's not hard to do... that's all i'm saying on that one :)

paul

23. macrumors regular

really. what is the mean age here, 12? You'll get over your insecurities about such disgusting sex acts in 4 years.

24. macrumors G3

Counterfit

Hmm, doesn't every Mercedes have a center console shifter? Wouldn't that get in the way?

25. macrumors P6

wdlove

My wife and I belong to a BJ Wholesale Club here in Boston. I will admit that thought did not cross my mind. As someone mentioned I can at times be naive. The only way that I understood the title was after reading the post. Then I formed an opinion.