Black and White

Discussion in 'Games' started by JzzTrump22, Jul 31, 2004.

1. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

I was wondering how long it takes to beat this game. I just got it and am still getting used to the game. I'm just taking my time on the tutorial island. Does anyone have any good guides that i could refer to or can anyone give me a few tips. I've been reading the guides on Gamefaqs.com. Just looking for some more info. Thanks!

2. applekid macrumors 68020

It's a game I missed out on. I'll buy it one of these days...

Anyways, it's supposed to hours of fun because of its many innovations. There is a learning curve though, but once you get it, it's great.

3. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

It pretty difficult. It's going to take me a few days to get used to it. I hate the fighting system because it is a pain in the butt. But it has a good storyline to it. I'm enjoying it very much, eventhough i suck.

4. jared_kipe macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Sometime things that the computer thinks is really easy turns out to be REALLY REALLY hard. For instance, on the second island "I" thought it was hard to "cure" the sick village, and they all got pissed. But I think you need to take a lot of time on that first island to train your Creature. I didn't even know you could train it to do good things like water crops until I read some guide somewhere. I thought the creatures were just a nuisance that scares villagers.

And that guide...
    http://compsimgames.about.com/gi/dy...http://gamespot.com/gamespot/guides/pc/bw_gg/

5. JzzTrump22 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the guide. I'll definatly be refering to it. I think i might have to start over again, i accidentally went to the second island. I still wanted to do a lot more stuff on the tutorial island.