Black Bezel Vinyl/Sticker for 13" MBA

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by boba7523, Sep 30, 2012.

1. boba7523, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012

macrumors regular

What's up guys saw the thread here about a black bezel and was wondering if anyone actually produced these in the U.S.? I'd love to have one in black and having a MacBook Air writing on the bottom instead of leaving it blank.

Edit: Also, one that doesn't cost $20+. I cannot understand why someone would pay that kind of money for a piece of vinyl.

2. thread starter macrumors regular

Black bezel skin can't be THAT unpopular....... :(

3. macrumors 6502a

Beanoir

I have no idea why anybody would want to stick some black plastic around the screen, it looks so tacky and cheap IMO.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Personal preference. Loved my MBP with the black glossy bezel and would like it on my MBA.

Precious store sells it, but apparently 1.) they don't ship to U.S. and 2.) "MacBook Air" can't be put on the skin because Apple doesn't want accessories to have its logo........

5. macrumors 68030

Look at all the sad tattoos that people are happy to festoon themselves with. Crap taste abounds.

6. macrumors 6502a

dcorban

Yes. Yes, it can.

7. macrumors 6502a

Beanoir

I don't disagree that the bezel on the MBP looked, but that wasn't a sticker.

So my comments still stand, and you won't replicate what Apple did to the MBP using some sticky back plastic.