Black wireless keyboard/mouse

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by blahbrah, Nov 9, 2006.

1. blahbrah macrumors regular

Nov 9, 2006
    Hey I ordered my black macbook this morning and I was wondering what good wireless keyboard mouse set ups would match it. Bluetooth is nice but not necessary, same goes for media keys. Also I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible and the mouse MUST have a back button (essentially killing the mighty mouse). I've been thinking about the s 530 despite that it doesn't match it cosmetically.
  2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    I really like the logitech series. I like the feel of the keyboards. However, I would get BT if you have it. I like not having some silly RF thing on my desk for both my keyboard and mouse. Now I only have it for my mx laser, but that's ok because it's rechargeable.
  3. blahbrah thread starter macrumors regular

Nov 9, 2006
    I thought the logitech bluetooths were windows only. Does the windows key work like the apple key in OSX?
  4. Rogier macrumors newbie

Oct 8, 2004
    Yep that's correct. I have a Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard for Bluetooth, which works fine with mac, except for the extra "function" buttons on top.

I am still waiting for Apple to launch a black wireless BT keyboard that fits nicely with my black MacBook... :)
  5. emotion macrumors 68040

Mar 29, 2004
    Manchester, UK

Me too.