Blank chat messaging

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by King Cobra, Jul 22, 2004.

1. King Cobra macrumors 603

This one has me stumped... I received a message from someone over iChat, and responded before I expended the message. But, after it expanded, and after I sent two extra test messages, this was what my chat window looked like:

[​IMG]

The chat window to the left and up is the blank chat window that should have at least four messages in it already. The chat going to the bottom and right is a simultaneous [functional] chat with someone else.

The problem is averted easily by messaging the person back by double-clicking his/her username in my buddy list window and continuing that chat from that new window. Yet, out of over 1400 chats I've had over iChat, some of which I replied to before I expanded the window, this is the first time I've seen the blank chat window event happen.

Anybody know what causes this? Also, is this the first time that you've ever even known that such an event can happen?

2. MikeLaRiviere macrumors regular

Off Topic

Sorry to post an off-topic response, but where did you get that skin, and how did you skin your OS?

Mike LaRiviere

3. King Cobra thread starter macrumors 603