blogwavestudio users?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kugino, May 26, 2006.

1. kugino macrumors 65816

kugino

are there any blogwavestudio users out there? as many of you know, the developer isn't developing anymore and with his recent introduction of iStage, i can't seem to find anywhere to download blogwavestudio anymore. i just got a new MB and somehow trashed my copy of blogwavestudio...versiontracker and macupdate don't have it...

so, would someone be kind enough to send me a copy of the app? please let me know if you have it and i will give you my email address...thanks!

cheers.

2. BikeMike macrumors newbie

I will try when I get a chance. Similar problem.

My BWS is asking me for a username and password that i lost. My migrated files appear to be intact on my new MB. I've written YoungHo Kim in South Korea for help, assuming he is still in charge at istage@littlehj.com and upgrade@littlehj.com. I emailed him my receipt for a free iStage code and have not heard back. He was always VERY HELPFUL in the past.

CORRECTED URL-----> I've not updated http://homepage.mac.com/rockhaus/blogwavestudio in 8 months since Titanium died.

Assuming you can reinstall BWS, let's hope your User/Sites folder migrated to your MB. If not, and you use a local copy of iDisk, in BWS > Publish you can 'Republish All'. This should move your blog from iDisk back onto Local Copy of iDisk.

That is, if BWS still supports local copy iDisk. If memory serves, v1.1.9 does. Hope I'm right about that.

BUT - if you don't have a code for BWS AND you click DEMO, you wil cripple Publishing. Force Quit instead! In either case, every re-launch of BWS is asking me for a code. Do YOU have a code? I don't.

If you'd like to email me visit my site.

Good luck from

-Bike Mike

3. BikeMike macrumors newbie

I'll trade 'ya.

Trade you. What you need for what I need. Win-win in an unsupported world.