Blue Monday video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dagless, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Something I whipped up over the summer holidays. Well, 1 night. I was desperate to make a stop motion film and with nobody available I just filmed things in my room. Stuck it to Blue Monday by New Order and I was done :)

http://satansam.co.uk/vids/bluemonday.mov

Best to download or open in QT itself. In Safari it tends to shrink the video down somewhat! It's meant to be widescreen after all! only about 15mb too. Bless H264.

Yea. It's nothing serious so I'm not really after criticism or help or whatever :) hah, now I have 2 Macs I should make a stop motion film about them. hmm.

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I watched part of it in FF and saw what you meant about the weird aspect ratio. It's cute so I'm downloading it to watch the rest. :) You should maybe YouTube it!

EDIT: There might be something funky with your server? I downloaded it and it went to about 1:05 and then stopped....

3. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

Oops! Thanks for that, turned out it only uploaded 7.5mb of it! well the full one is going up now. Should take 7-8 minutes on my super rubbish connection :D

Edit: done!

4. calyxman macrumors 6502a

calyxman

Couldn't view the video; great song nonetheless!

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Very well done...great song, too.

Though I'm not sure I approve of what the stuffed animal is doing with the guitar... ;) :D

6. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

Back when I was studying at Manchester Met Uni, the lectures were pretty much propaganda for how great Manchester was. Even got to watch "24 hour Party People" and have random old musicians pop in to see us... for a design course! But yea, New Order was mentioned loads and it re-sparked my love for them. then out popped this vid :D