blue tooth for mac

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by budaapple, Jun 27, 2004.

1. budaapple macrumors regular

Does anyone know if Sprint has a blue tooth option for Mac. Or if there is a cabling way of using any Sprint phone to get on line remotely. I don't think there is Bluetooth for Sprint but there should be some way to connect my G-4 ibook and for that matter my work pc laptop. Any help or suggestions I don't want to change carriers nor buy and use the pcmcia card on my pc since that is not available on my Mac.
    thanks

2. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

Apple lists the compatible cell phone here: http://www.apple.com/isync/devices.html They list Sprint as one of the carriers that you can choose from, but I don't know how many of those phones Sprint offers. I'm sort of in the same dilemma, but I'm switching to T-Mobil, so I've got to search through their phones.

3. dotcomlarry macrumors regular

For T-Mobile...

I have the Nokia 3650 with T-Mobile, and it has bluetooth in it... I think T-Mobile now offers the 3660, which is basically the same but with a different keypad. Look on Amazon.com for your cell phone deals..... the 3650 was a $300 phone that i got on Amazon for $0 after rebates. Cool stuff.

4. budaapple thread starter macrumors regular

cool, but

Cool, But what is a good phone to buy for this bluetooth connection to my pb