Bluephone elite and bluetooth

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by alvespt, Jun 14, 2006.

1. alvespt macrumors newbie

I, i've got a nokia 6670 and i'm having some trouble connecting it to my ibook through bluetooth. I know i can send SMS' through my AddressBook but i get some kind of error connecting to my celullar phone. The first time i've tried it, the connection when normally, but after that it never worked again. The same happens with bluephone elite.

Any has a hint on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

2. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

This might sound like a stupid question, but for starters, were you able to pair your phone with the iBook without a hitch?

3. alvespt thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, i can pair it withouth any trouble, it syncs my contacts and agenda, etc. But when i tries to connect to send SMS or anything else in AdressBook or elitebluephone it just can't connect and it gives me no warning or any kind of reason for it

4. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

Not sure about Address Book, but have you checked BluePhone Elite's list of compatible phones?

5. alvespt thread starter macrumors newbie

it's compatible but with some restrains, although it should connect normaly and it doesn't like adressbook

6. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

I've never seen or heard of this. I suppose I'm stumped for now. Let us know if you can gather any more information.

7. alvespt thread starter macrumors newbie