Blueprint for Iraq can be seen in Yugoslavia

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Sep 21, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2004

War for the Benefit of Corporations who finance the politicians.
  2. takao macrumors 68040

Dec 25, 2003
    Dornbirn (Austria)
    my first reaction on thread title was "what yugoslavia ? ... i don't have yugoslavia on my world map"
    my second thought was : "so after 'powder-barrel balcan' we have the "powder-barrel iraq"..what a surprise"
    and then i noticed it is about something completly different... man that doesn't sound very different from what the russians made/tried from 1945 to 55 in austria
  3. katchow macrumors 6502

Feb 14, 2002
    Dayton, Ohio
    i work with an (albanian) guy from kosovo. he's been in states for a few years now and just got his citizenship a couple of days ago. his children were killed in kosovo and his wife and him came to the u.s. through a church program. he gushes when you mention clinton's name and falls over himself to praise the un troops.

He also eagerly awaits a sentence for slobo :(

sorry, this is not really a comment on the article, but (to me)he is a personal testament to the value of our involvement in the former yugoslavia.

BTW, my brother has now been in Kosovo for close to a month as an army reserve. better than iraq!