Bluetooth 2 devices same time?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Ashapalan, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Ashapalan macrumors 6502a

I know that to the majority this will sound a stupid question.

But if i were to buy the wirless keyboard and mouse, could i use both at the same time? I know it may sound stupid but i've never used bluetooth before, want to know you can do above before i bite the bullet.

Thanks a lot

2. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

MoparShaha

Yes, you can use several devices at the same time. I'm using two right now. I think I read somewhere that you can use seven devices simultaneously, but I'm not certain.

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

not a problem at all, no change in transfer rates from what i have seen either, but then again i am only using a mouse and keyboard, but i didnt see any slowdown with the mouse once i got the KB

4. Ashapalan thread starter macrumors 6502a

great, thanks i may well get the wirless keyboard. Im holding out for the 2 button mouse though!

5. Rob587 macrumors 6502a

Rob587

was the 2 buton mouse a confirmed report? and if it was wolnt it be out like in ten years?

6. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

apple 2 button mouse talk again? *jumps out window* *realizes he's on the 2nd floor* *walks in front door and upstairs* *bangs head against wall* but yeah, 2 devices simultaneously is fine. i've even used 3 (what can i say, im a daredevil) with no noticeable slowdown (a friend's bt kb/m and my phone for transferring something)