Bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jalagl, Dec 4, 2004.

1. jalagl macrumors 6502a

jalagl

I recently purchased a Sony Ericsson T630 telephone, and I'm pretty happy with the bluetooth connection with my laptop. I've been thinking of getting a bluetooth headset to go with the phone. Can anyone recommend a bluetooth headset, preferrably one that isn't very expensive?

Thanks!!

2. kbonnel macrumors 6502

Hej,

I am using the Logitech BT headset. I really like it, but have one or two issues with it. First, the multi purpose button is horribly placed. I accidently click it when I put the headset on, and take it off. Sometimes this causes me to lose my connection, and other fun things. Second, I wish there was a easy way to turn the headset off. It can be turned off, but you have to hold the button for a long time, and do the same when you want to turn it on. there have been many times my phone rings, and I can hear anybody because I can't find my headset :) (it would really be cool if they designed the headset to go on/off with the swivel of the microphone).

My friend has the Jabbra (new one), and a motorola one, and he likes both of them.

Kimo

3. FelixDerKater macrumors 68000

FelixDerKater

Sony Ericsson sells the best headsets available.

4. jalagl thread starter macrumors 6502a

jalagl

I have actually been looking at the Bluetrek G2. It isn't as expensive, and has gotten pretty good reviews. Anyone seen that one?