Bluetooth Mighty Mouse lag. :-(

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by The General, Oct 2, 2006.

1. The General macrumors 601

For some reason my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse lags noticably in Mac OS X but doesn't lag at all in Windows. Any ideas what the problem might be? :confused: :(

2. gootz macrumors member

gootz

Every once in a while mine gets a little sluggish. I just turn it off & on again and it's back to normal.

3. dual64bit macrumors 6502

I have the same problems. I don't have the Apple bluetooth module in my G5, after calling Apple they said I could only buy a USB type one. I bought a $90 Motorolla EDR Bluetooth USB one, yet my mighty mouse still lags and turns off often.

Oh well...

4. Pressure macrumors 68040

Pressure

I get the 'lag' at times too with my Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse.

I just yank the batteries out and insert them again, which usually helps.

5. bossass macrumors regular

That's what happens when you try to run laser over BT and why I got a logitech G7.

6. JDN macrumors 6502a

I really hope BT mice are sorted out soon. Im aching to get one for my MBP, but i dont want a bloody base thingy, i just want it to connect to the laptop. But i havnt yet found a BT mice that meets the standard, especially with new laser technology.

7. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

Anyone have that Logitech Revolution? I saw it at Best Buy and it has a really nice feel to it. Will it work with the OS X mouse drivers or do I need Logitech's crap installed?

8. The General thread starter macrumors 601

This isn't a Bluetooth or hardware problem, it is a software problem. :rolleyes:

It works fine in Windows, and sucks in OS X. :(