Bluetooth Mighty Mouse lag. :-(

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by The General, Oct 2, 2006.

1. The General macrumors 601

Jul 7, 2006
    For some reason my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse lags noticably in Mac OS X but doesn't lag at all in Windows. Any ideas what the problem might be? :confused: :(
  2. gootz macrumors member

Aug 7, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    Every once in a while mine gets a little sluggish. I just turn it off & on again and it's back to normal.
  3. dual64bit macrumors 6502

Nov 9, 2004
    I have the same problems. I don't have the Apple bluetooth module in my G5, after calling Apple they said I could only buy a USB type one. I bought a $90 Motorolla EDR Bluetooth USB one, yet my mighty mouse still lags and turns off often.

Oh well...
  4. Pressure macrumors 68040

May 30, 2006
    I get the 'lag' at times too with my Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse.

I just yank the batteries out and insert them again, which usually helps.
  5. bossass macrumors regular

Aug 27, 2006
    That's what happens when you try to run laser over BT and why I got a logitech G7.
  6. JDN macrumors 6502a

Sep 7, 2006
    Lund Sweden {London England}
    I really hope BT mice are sorted out soon. Im aching to get one for my MBP, but i dont want a bloody base thingy, i just want it to connect to the laptop. But i havnt yet found a BT mice that meets the standard, especially with new laser technology.
  7. patseguin macrumors 65816

Aug 28, 2003
    Anyone have that Logitech Revolution? I saw it at Best Buy and it has a really nice feel to it. Will it work with the OS X mouse drivers or do I need Logitech's crap installed?
  8. The General thread starter macrumors 601

Jul 7, 2006
    This isn't a Bluetooth or hardware problem, it is a software problem. :rolleyes:

It works fine in Windows, and sucks in OS X. :(