bluetooth mouse

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jsulens, Sep 2, 2004.

1. jsulens macrumors member

Jun 29, 2004
    what bluetooth mouse do u recomend?
    does anyone have any good ideas on what companies offer good bluetooth mice besides apple.
  2. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Aug 19, 2004
    A lot of people like the MX900 from Logitech

Also, from what I understand, a lot of us are waiting for The Mouse BT, whose shipping date is now pushed back again to October?!

Personally I use a wired mouse, I don't like any of the bluetooth mice in the market right now.
  3. JOD8FY macrumors 6502a

Mar 22, 2004
    United States
    I know a lot of people like Microsoft's bluetooth mouse and there's also the BT-500 made by RadTech. If you're looking for a bluetooth mouse that looks exactly like the Pro Mouse, then go to and look at their The Mouse BT. It comes in white or AL and ships October 5.

Good luck,
  4. jsulens thread starter macrumors member

Jun 29, 2004
    thanks, i am kinda intrested in the microsoft bluetooh mouse. has anyone used this mouse here?
  5. Bobcat37 macrumors member

Jul 27, 2004
    Check this topic and this topic for further info.

I also am in the market for a bluetooth mouse, but am not sure yet which I'll go with. That MacMice one looks awesome, but I don't really want to wait 1 month for it.

The Logitech one looks a little busy and it is expensive, while the Kensington one has a slighty nicer design IMO and you can get it for a pretty sweet price here.