Bluetooth mouse

Discussion in 'Product Recommendations/Reviews' started by matchoow, Nov 16, 2004.

1. macrumors newbie

Nov 16, 2004
    Hey, can anyone give any recommendations on a Bluetooth mouse? Can I use a Bluetooth mouse for both a Mac and PC? What is the distance you can use a mouse? Anybody know of any future products coming out that use Bluetooth?
  2. macrumors 6502a

Aug 19, 2004
    I use a wired mouse myself, but a lot of people seem to like the Logitech MX 900 and also the sexy sexy TheMouseBT.

Try doing a search on the forums, too ... there are a ton of threads on this.
  3. macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Congratulations, you have the (dis)honor of posting the 768th thread on a BT mouse recommendation.

Search the forums :rolleyes:
  4. macrumors regular

Sep 22, 2004
    Chico, CA
    I really like my bt500 I think it's PC compatible too.
  5. macrumors 6502

Jun 1, 2004
    California Coast
    No kidding - I think BT Mouse threads are the most frequently repeated on this forum.

I personally use the Radtech BT500 - and I have been able to use it from across the room - unfortunately at that distance I can't see the screen, so waht's the use? ;)
  6. macrumors 65816

Jul 10, 2003
    ditto on the bt500. good tracking, three buttons. very portable. it's tiny, though, so if you want a desktop mouse, it might not be the way to go...
  7. macrumors regular

Will Curran

Oct 23, 2004
    Phoenix AZ
    we should sticky a master bluetooth thread like the bag one..
  8. macrumors 68000

Apr 12, 2002
    Does Logitech's mouse software support the MX900 yet or is it still only programmable with Exposé?
  9. macrumors member

Oct 31, 2004
    Just got the MX1000 yesterday on sale.
    That one does support OSX, but not sure about MX900.

Haven't really used the MX1000, cept for 5 mins, the grip feels good, seems to track very well, looks damn nice, and seems to be alot better than my old Microsoft Wireless.