Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Raidersmojo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2005
Burton michigan
how do I transfer files such as pictures and music files from my computer to my phone via blue tooth? if someone could help out that'd be huge

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
Turn Bluetooth on computer and phone - using computer find your phone - put in the password they give you into your phone - then once connected - browse the phone.

pyrexx

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2005
I own this phone (i870) and you cannot browse the device over bluetooth. I have been searching for a mod or a hack to unlock the restricted bluetooth use. Let me know what you find.

I want to be able to browse the phone, transfering files back and forth wirelessly, and send SMS messages from address book on the mac over the bluetooth connection.

It wouuld be nice to hack the phone's OS to make it sync with iSync over bluetooth. Anyone?

The only bluetooth function I can do is beam one card at a time to and from the mac.

I'm also looking for a new media player program that has full screen video capabilities and can play media with better audio compression.

Can anyone code these features?

Bobe47

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2005
NYC
I also have a i870

I would love to get it working with iSync....anybody know how or any program that allows this to happen....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.