Bluetooth sync

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Danrose1977, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Danrose1977 macrumors regular

Just got my grubby little hands on a T610 from Sony-Ericsson the other day and I have been playing around with the bluetooth functionality on my iBook.

I have worked out how to sync the callender on the phone to the iBooks iCal, but I can't work out how to send my iCal appointments to the T610... Anyone with any experience of this? Please help its driving me crackers!

2. kgarner macrumors 68000

Jan 28, 2004
    It should just be as easy as using iSync. That is all I do with mine and it works great. With the exception of all day events that the T610 can't handle.

By the way, if you want to have real fun with Bluetooth get either Salling Clicker or Romeo. Romeo is free, but I think Salling is better ($20).
  3. superbovine macrumors 68030

Nov 7, 2003
    when you sync did you remember to make sure the calender check box is checked?
  4. Danrose1977 thread starter macrumors regular

I just noticed the drop down menu in iSync that selects the period over which to sync.... it was set to 2 weeks.... the item I was looking for was in three weeks time! :rolleyes:

Salling clicker absolutely rules! Although when I was first looking for it I couldn't remember the name and spent a good hour trying to find Sailing clicker!

Cheers Guys & Gals!
  5. superbovine macrumors 68030

Nov 7, 2003