Blurry Cover Flow Scrollbar on Intel-GMA Macs?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mhuk01, Mar 14, 2007.

1. mhuk01 macrumors 6502

*Taken from apple.com discussions (chumsdock): -

I noticed many people are suffering the blurry cover flow scrollbars in iTunes ever since 7.0.0, it never got better even in 7.1. While other people are saying no problems at all no matter what they do.

Also it seems this bug only happens on Macbooks and Mac-minis, both of which are using intel-GMA graphic cards. I don't know what Mac are being used in the development of iTunes, but I think Macbook Pros and iMacs are preferred. The developpers may never know this. And I think the difference between intel Graphic Units and independent Graphic cards may lead this problem.

Let's hope developpers to solve this. Does this problem happen on other kind of Mac?

2. conshok26 macrumors 6502

conshok26

I have th problem on my Mini too. My MBP is fine though. It's fixed if i resize the size of the albums but if i scroll fast or go between playlists it comes back.

3. mhuk01 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

ya whats up with this. man the gma is really ticking me off:mad:

5. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

wow, all this time i thought the blurriness was how it was supposed to be. at least the resizing fixes it. that's enough to make me happy.

6. natemonster macrumors member

natemonster

7. psycoswimmer macrumors 65816

psycoswimmer

It works fine on my iMac C2D. It's probably something to do with the integrated graphics. :confused: