Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steelman161

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
This is my first post and I apologize if this question was already covered. I have run into a problem with my PV-GS31 Panasonic camcorder that I was not expecting. Reading up on DV camcorders I was under the impression that the video could be imported onto my powerbook G4, edited then burnt onto a dvd with great results. I used imovie, exported to idvd after inserting audio and titles then burnt to dvd. The video was very aliased, and blurry I don't if there is a setting I missed in imovie, on the camera or if going from imovie to idvd is the problem. The footage was taken indoors with image stabilization on in normal, non bright lighting. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Can you post a screen shot of the DVD somehow? It could be any number of things from reversed fields, wrong codec used in iMovie or the result of the image stabilization of the camcorder. (optical or electronic).

Here's to the Crazy Ones

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.