Board Mistakes

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, May 17, 2004.

1. macrumors 68030

Apr 17, 2004
    I feel bad cause I told this one person (not to be rude or anything (thats what I put before it)) that his post was supposed to be in the Classifieds and what do I do? Instead of going and posting my topic (Older iBook G3?) I put it in the one where its the Mac Tech questions that don't fall into any other categories. I mean it does belong in there somewhat but not really. Thats my mistake I've made on this board. Anyone else made any mistakes like that?
  2. macrumors 603

Feb 2, 2002
    my first few posts were flames...

i get stoned, belligerent, and post late at night, which is guaranteed to screw up any thread :)

3. macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    Lucky you-- err, I mean, yeah. I've made some damn stupid forum mistakes like that...Like, my first post over at macdk was a newly created thread in the wrong section. I had two browser windows open at the time: One for my thread in the correct forum, another for topic browsing of interest. Guess which window I used to place my thread.

Once in a while I'll hit the Post Reply button, as supposed to previewing my post (or test post) first. I don't like when that happens.

And, almost every day I'm on here, I'll have second thoughts about posting a comment to a thread (or five), and end up browsing elsewhere in the forums. Although those aren't mistakes.

BTW: This is debatable as to whether or not it's a mistake, but should this thread have been posted in the Community section?